- Project Cost: Rs.4 billion
- Duration of the Project: Accomplished during a period of 3 years
- Population Serviced: About 20 Million
- Scope of Services: Design, Bidding Documents, PC-I, and Supervision of Construction.
Various components of rehabilitation-improvement of water and sanitation in towns of Karachi comprise:
1) Lyari Development Plant; sewerage and sewage disposal facilities.
2) Gulshan-Iqbal Town: Improvement of water and sewerage in the town.
3) Jamshed Town: Improvement of water and sewerage in the town.
4) Liaquatabad Town: Improvement of water and sewerage in the town.
Various works as “Time-based Consultants” under WASA for extension-improvement of water and sanitation facilities had been accomplished including: RCC Trunk Sewer lined with Plastic Line, a safeguard against “Microbially Induced Concrete Corrosion”; size varies from 8’ x 6’ to 8’ x 12’ including Disposal Station of capacity 250 cusecs. Sewerage and Water Supply projects at various locations & Installation of 25 tube wells
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has planned the expansion of terminal building to cater for 25-30 million passengers per year till the year-2040. The state of the art terminal building is blend of the Islamic heritage of Spain and Mughal Architecture of Pakistan. The extended facilities when completed intend to remove the discomfort currently faced by passengers in the form of long queues, congestion and delays in check-in counters & departure immigration leading to prolonged boarding time and delays in aircraft movements whereas the congestions in arrival areas results in long queues at immigration counters.
Resulting in prolonged immigration clearances of passengers and longer period of baggage claim operations. The project is services by a Joint venture of TYPSA, a Spanish Firm and Asian Consulting Engineers, local Pakistani Firm.